Chaturbate is a rapidly growing, high-traffic Adult Livestream Webcam company. We are ranked in the top Alexa 300, performing complex professional work in systems development of advanced enterprise applications. We regularly see millions of hits to our site. Chaturbate has a strong community and following. We use the latest technology and are continuously innovating! We’re always looking for talented, smart, and diverse individuals to help make our company and services even better!
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
We offer great health coverage to our employees. Our insurance benefits also include dental, vision, life insurance, and a 401k retirement plan with company matching.
Monthly Lunch Get-Together + Unlimited Snacks & Drinks
At Chaturbate, snacks, fruits, and drinks will be available to you. A well-stocked pantry and fridge will greet you each day. If we don't have what you're looking for, ask and you just might receive. In addition, the company gets together as a team once a month for lunch!
Vacation + Flexible Time Off Policy
Our paid time off and sick day policies are very flexible. Advanced notice and manager approval is needed, but we work with you.
We're willing to cover relocation costs if you exceed our expectations. Wow us with your skills & abilities!
We offer a competitive salary based on experience and your ability to perform.
If you're a smart engineer who's capable of learning things on the fly and keeps up with new technologies, then Chaturbate is definitely the place for you. Do you like solving hard problems and writing clean, readable code? If so, keep reading. You'll be working with a group of talented individuals.As a Software Engineer for Chaturbate, some of the job functions are:
The minimum requirements are:
- Capable of designing application solutions to meet diverse business needs.
- Ability to quickly assimilate and to maintain an in-depth working knowledge of all installed application systems.
- Energy and drive to provide technical output at the highest level through all phases of program development.
- Desire to significantly contribute to the organization's exceptional creative thinking abilities combined with the ability to use and grow its accumulated knowledge and experience.
- Ability to fit in well with our team environment.
Apply now by sending us your CV, Resume, LinkedIn, and/or relevant qualifications at: email@example.com (send code samples and projects you've built for extra bonus points)
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent programming experience. Demonstrated knowledge and experience in all aspects of programming and systems design.
- Thorough understanding of Object Oriented programming principles, system analysis techniques, system design, industry standard testing principles, system implementation, user training and follow-up.
- Professional software development experience, the more the better.
- Proficiency in at least one (1) of these: Python, C++, C#, or Java.
- Familiarity with UNIX or Linux.
- Must be able to demonstrate a thorough working knowledge of database administration and data modeling terms, concepts and practices. Must be able to define data model patterns, data normalization, and be able to build a data model using current tools.